VF5SS

Muv-Luv Toy photos

81 posts in this topic

Hello! I figured this forum needs a thread for Muv-luv toy pics, so here goes!

5636797863ecb_su37m2terminator1.JPG.901e

My Volks A3 Su-37M2 Terminator. 

 

Some of you might have seen my reviews already, but I am a writer for CollectionDX. The TSF toys are what helped me get into Muv-luv, and I ended up tracking down a bunch of the toys so I could help create an English-language archive for all the different figures. You can find my stuff here: http://www.collectiondx.com/series/muvluv_alternative 

I'm super happy to see the KS be such a smashing success, and I hope it drives more interest in Muv-Luv merch! 

 

Now with introductions out of the way, let's all post our toy pics! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Veef! I had a feeling I'd bump into another MW member here. :D

Here's my contribution.

muv_luv__f_22a_raptor_by_nexcal-d7umo58.

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56369e73db9de_TMCF-22ARaptor16.JPG.a380e

 

I just love FREEDOM!! 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VF5SS said:

56369e73db9de_TMCF-22ARaptor16.JPG.a380e

 

I just love FREEDOM!! 

Freedom, democracy and peace. xD

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, VF5SS said:

56369e73db9de_TMCF-22ARaptor16.JPG.a380e

 

I just love FREEDOM!! 

And now I have plans for what my first Raptor photo will look like... Mwahahaha...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nexcal said:

Veef! I had a feeling I'd bump into another MW member here. :D

Here's my contribution.

muv_luv__f_22a_raptor_by_nexcal-d7umo58.

 

Nex! Should get back into your digital A3 photography :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, VF5SS said:

56369e73db9de_TMCF-22ARaptor16.JPG.a380e

 

I just love FREEDOM!! 

 

9 hours ago, VF5SS said:

IMG_4200_EDIT_640px.jpg.f7478a479ca5245a

 

A friend of mind helped me make a printable Sumika window. 

http://imgur.com/a/F0qCB/

You both are just awesome... I love this forum so much right now. I'm tempted to do one with my Meiya figma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are another 2 of the Type-00F in UN Colours.

type00f_un_01.thumb.jpg.62558af2251ffacd

type00f_un_02.thumb.jpg.659586ab681fb0d2

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, VF5SS said:

IMG_4200_EDIT_640px.jpg.f7478a479ca5245a

 

A friend of mind helped me make a printable Sumika window. 

http://imgur.com/a/F0qCB/

Thats so beautiful.

7 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

Nex! Should get back into your digital A3 photography :D

Oh no, Ikaruga found this thread, get ready for the 200 pages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FaceEater said:

Oh no, Ikaruga found this thread, get ready for the 200 pages.

Haha, if only. My entire collection is still unopened. I don't have a way to display everything until I move out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

Haha, if only. My entire collection is still unopened. I don't have a way to display everything until I move out. 

Meaning "Get ready for awesomeness in due time !" xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Klashvorn said:

Meaning "Get ready for awesomeness in due time !" xD

The longer the wait, the bigger the hype!..That's how that works, right? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, VF5SS said:

figmayuitakamura20.jpg.3ca746ade6d209633

 

One of my favs from before I had a proper photography setup. 

From here 

"I'M KING OF THE WOOOOORLD."

 

I love this.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2015 14:46:36, VF5SS said:

Hello! I figured this forum needs a thread for Muv-luv toy pics, so here goes!

Hey, your reviews of the A3 figures prompted me to go and get some myself. I was pretty surprised by how cheap they are now in the aftermarket (save some exceptions), especially when back a few years ago they were quite expensive. Right now I'm expecting a haul to arrive.

I've got already a couple of Type-00s along some other stuff. While articulation is pretty average, in terms of looks they are pretty impressive.

P1300785.thumb.JPG.c1b07675859e4645d72b8

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are going for the fun and creative photos while I'm doing the regular, boring stuff. ^_^

f22a_hunter03.thumb.jpg.776a0c339f2aa96f

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my painted build 1/144 Takemikaduchi, well, my dream is to build a diorama scene with Izumi Valkyrie team 12 Shiranui cooperate with my dream Super Robot War Team fight with tons of shit of BETA. :D

1120051_10201757709850293_877397186_o.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, beamknight87 said:

Hey, your reviews of the A3 figures prompted me to go and get some myself. I was pretty surprised by how cheap they are now in the aftermarket (save some exceptions), especially when back a few years ago they were quite expensive. Right now I'm expecting a haul to arrive.

That's good to hear! I don't get a lot of direct feedback, so it's nice to know I've got readers. 

Did you see when Amiami had Super Tomcats for about ten dollars? It seems like any of the Volks F-14s is super easy to get. 

 

nendorcontest.thumb.jpg.0447f0843dd37652

 

Here's the pic I'm currently using for my account banner. It was my entry for GSC's Halloween contest. 

So spooky ( ;´Д`)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

willieboy.JPG.965c9be10539e1fde16eaa4c95

 

Willie-boy also loves FREEDOM! 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My V1 nonscale buildup...

TakemikazuchiStanding.jpg

 

And another pose...

TakeSwipe.jpg

 

Extra Meiya SR figure, from the Akane Maniax figure set...

ExtraMeiya-1.jpg~original.jpg

On 11/1/2015, 3:46:36, VF5SS said:

Some of you might have seen my reviews already, but I am a writer for CollectionDX. The TSF toys are what helped me get into Muv-luv, and I ended up tracking down a bunch of the toys so I could help create an English-language archive for all the different figures.

 

Many collectors Luv vicariously through you!  xD

Edited by AcroRay
Spacing

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But you are my Muv-luv senpai, Acroray (●´∀`●);

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kurono Kiel said:

This is my painted build 1/144 Takemikaduchi, well, my dream is to build a diorama scene with Izumi Valkyrie team 12 Shiranui cooperate with my dream Super Robot War Team fight with tons of shit of BETA. :D

1120051_10201757709850293_877397186_o.jpg

I'm digging that black-red custom scheme. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.