danmarce

Thanks!!!

78 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Kasumi said:

It's great to see how overwhelmingly successful this Kickstarter has been. I'm looking forward to seeing where we go next!

1446335938006.jpg

I'm gonna need TWO defibrillators for this....

We Americans have Walken as our Patron Deity of Manliness... but Russians get Kasumi as a Matron Deity of Pure LUV. Luv... Is the greatest force in the universe... This is NOT fair... T^T

1 minute ago, Shinygami said:

We Americans have Walken as our Patron Deity of Manliness... but Russians get Kasumi as a Matron Deity of Pure LUV. Luv... Is the greatest force in the universe... This is NOT fair... T^T

Well clearly we must simply capture Kasumi and recruiot her to our side.  America would have the Ultimate Manliness and the Ultimate Moe, we would be unstoppable!

3 minutes ago, Exia said:

Well clearly we must simply capture Kasumi and recruiot her to our side.  America would have the Ultimate Manliness and the Ultimate Moe, we would be unstoppable!

After all, in the words of Markiplier, America was founded on the principal of "Fuck you!" Let's drop a few G-bombs for good measure after we Free the hell outta Kasumi! xD

God I feel awful for lampooning my own nation like this...

Please no bullying. The real enemy here is the BETA, not each other.

1401559428000.png

1 person likes this

That's just what you Kasumi-hoggers WANT us Americans to think! but I know how it is, the moment we let our guard down you'll hog the adorable loli all to yourself.  Only we Americans have the right to selfishly hog resources!

Truer words have never been spoken. Welp, enough with the silliness. Though I do maintain that Kasumi tends to stop my heart with cuteness. Vex, the defibs, if you would be so kind.

1 hour ago, Kasumi said:

Please no bullying. The real enemy here is the BETA, not each other.

1401559428000.png

funny thing is that human will never coexist to each other due to power struggle, even BETA keep killing them....:P

Reporting from the philippines,

Awesome work on operation ouka, awaiting for next operation deployment

ready and waiting to kill beta

Edited by Storm
Added info

Hey everyone !

Reporting from France here !

4 hours ago, danmarce said:

I just want to say thank you to team for making this possible for us, the fans.

Thanks indeed ! Thanks to anyone who made this possible ! This is the beginning of a great journey ! (^▽^)

Reporting from China!

Many thanks to the Muv-Luv team for making this possible! 

Many thanks to all guys here!

Reporting from Thailand!!

Thank you soooo much Muv-luv team for making this possible/ and thank you every one here for your passion in making the impossible possible!! (I am really shock we managed the 900k goal, and 3 DAYS before deadline!!!)

This is incredible.

A bit of time passed from my run on both the chapters of the main Muv-Luv story. I remember talking with my friends about this franchise, saying that we won't reach such big stretch goals... And now we're here, betting on how far we can go.

Watching numbers like that from a small and outnumbered community... It's just incredible. But we did it. In a badass way, like the Operation Cherry Blossom.

Thanks to every PTSD boy here, Degica, and our savior Kouki. I would love to hug you all.

This is just glorious.

Edited by SuperKa

Reporting from Zaragoza, Spain. And jumping late into the multinational bandwagon.

Let us be Noble Confidants. That is the ultimate expression of gratitude.

On 10/31/2015, 8:53:05, Ikaruga said:

How's it going all. Greetings from Arizona. Currently in Louisiana for a period of time. Thank you to the fanbase for making something like this possible.

A new dawn awaits. 

What part?  I'm down in Tucson at Davis-Monthan.

4 hours ago, Sagus said:

What part?  I'm down in Tucson at Davis-Monthan.

Funny you should say that...I'm also at Davis-Monthan. 

...Wait a sec...there's a fellow airman at the same base as me...who likes Muv Luv?!?! Impossible!

6 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

Funny you should say that...I'm also at Davis-Monthan. 

...Wait a sec...there's a fellow airman at the same base as me...who likes Muv Luv?!?! Impossible!

Sigh, what squadron? This probably means something. You know those base wide computer pop up messages, like lightning within 5. It sounds like code 991.

Edited by Sagus

1 hour ago, Sagus said:

Sigh, what squadron? This probably means something. You know those base wide computer pop up messages, like lightning within 5. It sounds like code 991.

354th Bulldogs. And ha, ya, I know what you mean.

3 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

354th Bulldogs

I'm down the way from you then.  I'm on Compass Call.

46 minutes ago, Sagus said:

I'm down the way from you then.  I'm on Compass Call.

Oh, nice. Yeah, I figured after you said you were an Airborne Wizard that you would be on the 130s. How long you been at DM? It's crazy thinking we could've ran into each other before.

2 minutes ago, Ikaruga said:

How long you been at DM?

About 3, 3 and a half years.

Just now, Sagus said:

About 3, 3 and a half years.

Hmm, I see. Been here for about 2 myself. 

Anyways, crazy chance finding another ML fan at the same base. Even still, I don't reckon we'll happen to meet considering our different jobs and living arrangements. Hell, the off-chance you see an A1C (soon to be SrA) Bui then you'll know that's your's truly. Then we can be those two weirdos talking about weaboo stuff.