darklghtng

Greetings from a newb Muv Luv fan!!

10 posts in this topic

Greetings to everyone! Just an avid VN reader who's new to the Muv Luv world saying thanks to everyone involved in getting this amazing series localized!! I finished reading the trilogy 3 months ago and loved the trilogy as a whole. I found out about the kickstarter from a friend so I decided to support it (used up all my savings for buying a new computer) since it's an awesome VN and to help share the love with everyone. I look forward to join and have fun with everyone on the forums!!!

Also, I'm from the Philippines so greetings to my fellow Filipinos! I hope we get along and have fun!

Welcome !

I think it's safe to say that we are thankful for your interest in Muv-Luv despite discovering the series a few months ago !

Also, magandang gabi ! (It's currently evening over there, right ?)

@Klashvorn Wow, thanks for the quick reply!! I've only read a few VNs, but reading the Muv Luv trilogy has been an epic journey for me and I'm proud to say MLA is currently my favorite VN!!! Looking at your reply, you're probably not a Filipino (I could be wrong though), but anyway thank you for the welcome and I hope we get along!! :D

Yeah, it's evening here right now. Good evening to you too!! (or morning, cause it might be morning from where you are)

@Klashvorn
Huh.....You learn something new every day.
*I also happen to be part Filipino*

xD

@darklghtng

But yeah welcome to the forums~! Hope you like it here! ^_^

Edited by JakatoX

@JakatoX

Yeah, and I'm part Flemish as well so that makes me an FFF, or as I like to put it : "Ffffffffffffffffff !" xD

I'm... A Euromutt. Woof.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

I see my colleagues @JakatoX and @Klashvorn have beaten me here and begun to FFFFFFFF- in your thread. I apologize on their behalf.

15 hours ago, Shinygami said:

I'm... A Euromutt. Woof.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!

I see my colleagues @JakatoX and @Klashvorn have beaten me here and begun to FFFFFFFF- in your thread. I apologize on their behalf.

Look who's talking ! Arf ! Arf ! :P