Jawer

Muv-Luv Fanart Doodles

86 posts in this topic

Crazy Idea.png

Just I shitty photoshop work I made in my free time... I don't make shitty images all the time... just when I do it quick D:

Fell like this counts as fan art

YkTuDCH.png

Also it is a reference to this in case you didn't know

Edited by GreatP3nguin

1 person likes this

On 11/4/2015, 1:12:19, GreatP3nguin said:

Fell like this counts as fan art

YkTuDCH.png

Also it is a reference to this in case you didn't know

Hmm...you know, in Hiimdaisy's Metal Gear Solid parody, Liquid says "I'm going to whine at you until you like it!". I think I'm starting to see a connection!

Another fanart, this was requested by Aaron Fox... I while ago xD

Anyways, not my best nor my worst artwork but enjoy... this Hayase btw (in case it doesn't looks like her D:)z6VattI.png

Edited by Rengo
missed info

1 person likes this

On 11/4/2015, 12:56:20, Hirei said:

To celebrate the Kickstarter's success!

iC6qQCS.png

I forgot to check back ! Woot woot ! No more likes to spare.. again ! But anyway, I can feel the Luuuuuuv ! Good job !

@Rengo

I'm feeling so tempted to join you guys in the Luv drawing right now, aaaaaargh ! ^^'''

@Rengo

I know it's going to sound silly but.. I need to be in the right mindset haha ^^'

I'll get to it eventually, I even have next week off so there should be no problem :)

Two to add here, if I'm not too late :D

I'm not too great at drawing anime style yet and I mainly draw in black and white (it's easier than using Paint to color everything digitally) so they might be a bit rough.

It's so nice to see everyone's artwork here though!

Sumika.jpg

Katia.jpg

3 people like this

As of today we're the few brave ones that have put aside our embassement and upload our works, please continue to do so and maybe we'll have a strong and large art community. Don't forget that the only limitation to your improvement it's the amount of work you put to improve your skills, also, don't forget to ask for tips. I don't think I'd be where I am if not for asking for advise to my teachers and friends :)

Edited by Rengo
Removing mistakes

1 person likes this

Hi everyone! Seems like it's been awhile since anyone posted, so I figured I'd share something else~

It's not Muv-Luv related, but Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, so it's a quick sketch of Haruka I did before bed. I'm open to any advice anyone is willing to give~! (P.S. - I had to turn the contrast setting way up when I scanned it in with my printer, since it wasn't detecting most of the lines I drew, so hence the dark lines)

I'll also have another drawing for everyone (holiday themed) either tonight or tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing everyone else's works in the future as well~!

Haruka.jpg

2 people like this

Well, it's a bit late, but I figure better late than never~!

Since Schwarzesmarken is coming up pretty soon, I figured I would try drawing Katia :D I'll work on drawing everyone else at some point but didn't have much more time.

So on another note, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas (or any other holiday that is celebrated now; sorry, I'm a bit uneducated on that!)~!

Katia (2).jpg

2 people like this

Here's a work in progress I was supposed to finish up by Halloween of last year. Couldn't because I was too busy - .-

It's mostly done, just needs more light/shadow coloring (dunno the term). And a different background! The moon was something pulled from google, I plan to paint my own (if I can).
I'll be posting the finished product on my deviantArt profile.

darkflamesquirrel.deviantart.com

marimo wip.jpg

Edited by FlyingCarParts
Text box didn't appear when submitting reply.

2 people like this

Not bad at all @FlyingCarParts !

11 hours ago, FlyingCarParts said:

It's mostly done, just needs more light/shadow coloring (dunno the term).

You're referring to shading, which comes after laying the base colors, as you did here ^^

How's Gimp for drawing by the way ? I've never used it for this purpose so I'd be curious to have some feedback about it.

And yes, I haven't shared any doodles yet. Gotta battle against my laziness (aside from being busy of course xD)

2 hours ago, Klashvorn said:

You're referring to shading, which comes after laying the base colors, as you did here ^^

Ah, there you go! It was at the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't remember it.

2 hours ago, Klashvorn said:

How's Gimp for drawing by the way ? I've never used it for this purpose so I'd be curious to have some feedback about it.

It's actually REALLY nice for drawing. I got my first graphics tablet a few weeks ago and I was very pleased to find out Gimp works pretty well with it (with a few minor glitches).

I find that it is much easier to draw with the pencil brush rather than pixel brush, maybe it's psychological or something. The results just look nicer.

Hey to battle laziness just pretend you told everyone about it! So you have that deadline pressure :b

Thank you so much for the kind words :D

1 person likes this

Posting a few army badges I've been making for a fan project, Divergence. I really like how some of these turned out. There's plenty more stuff on my dev blog like character edits and such but I'll wait to post those.

416?cb=20160108170032416?cb=20160107184358

416?cb=20160107220525416?cb=20160107190619

416?cb=20160108191123

2 people like this

One of my friends likes to do RPs on another site, so I photoshopped some stuff for it - character sheet pics, some unit patches, etc. So that's where these are all from.

ljeEbq6.thumb.png.2ea563230cc80eb18b2b6eY6yeHwN.thumb.png.033ce50c538bb86f125bba

nc9B8bv.jpg.f24395abe9750830f8bf5ad7a437nruv4Vl.thumb.jpg.c5c8207dba4857dc5ba6e1

And my personal favorite whom I wish was in the MLverse somewhere,

LOuoLg4.jpg.cb41c2d1f147de14a7accbd7d252

Also got one more, but the person who requested it wanted to convey a message about their character's personality that has some harsh language: http://i.imgur.com/hFRF844.jpg

2 people like this

Schwarzesmarken is ending tonight (Japan time) and here's a drawing by one of our staff:)

Lise-.png

10 people like this

This is my, well the title should be "That tree on the hill", My best effort so far

20160404_095043.jpg

Edited by Hiyuki
Finished

5 people like this

Wish I could draw anime-like pictures, can only do landscape and horrid monsters :(.

@TheOtherGuy It doesnt have to be anime, anything is welcomed.   

ADS.JPG

Got bored waiting for other people to show up for a meeting.  I wish i had some references on hand at the time.... 

Edited by Jawer

2 people like this

"Look, Marimo....they're leaving now"

Another drawing by me, sorry for the poor quality camera

C360_2016-07-07-19-37-57-000.jpg

3 people like this

I know I've been gone for a very long time but it's only cause I've been very busy with college (3D animation it's really tough) but I've been honing my skills and I think I'm one step closer to my goal of being a skillful 3D artist. Anyways I just drew this based on an image (not gonna try to look cool by saying it's all imagination ^^). Hope you like it as much as I did drawing it 

Sumika.jpg

1 person likes this

@Rengo

Do schools still stick with teaching mostly maya, zbrush, and 3dmax these days?

i made a Chizuru

Chizuru.JPG

Edited by Jawer

2 people like this

Man, Been 30 years since I last tried to draw a human figure, probably 10 since I did even mechanical (as in blueprint) drawing.  Makes me want to get back into it.