• Yashiro Kasumi
    • Isumi Michiru
    • Hayase Mitsuki
    • Suzumiya Haruka
    • Munakata Misae
    • Kazama Touko
    • Paul Radhabinod
    • Irina Pyatkh

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

67 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jmaisonet said:

Poor Kazama, though she didn't really have much of a presence, so it's understandable. My favorite is Extra Meiya. Her naivety about commoner things was cute.

And kinda creepy. I can only imagine what people would say if Extra Meiya was a dude.

19 hours ago, DrunkMitsuki said:

564a766936e1b_ScreenShot2015-11-16at7.35

Ahem. This is about 92% below where it should be. Let's get cracking, people.

I contributed already ! I'm afraid there's someone who holds a higher place in my heart though :P

Y'know, I'm impressed by our community. For being a "Waifu War Frontline" there's not much war going on.

Congrats on being a more civilized, beautiful community!Here! Have a Kasumi!

Spoiler

Yashiro.Kasumi.full.1623451.jpg

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Shinygami said:

Y'know, I'm impressed by our community. For being a "Waifu War Frontline" there's not much war going on.

Reveal hidden contents

The key to being a civilized, beautiful community is the ability to empathize with one another. Or, if that's too difficult (as it too often is) just be respectful and try not to give in to the temptation of playing the condescending judge, jury and executioner...wait, what?

Here's an article! http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-reasons-people-keep-disappointing-you/

13 minutes ago, Shinygami said:

Reveal hidden contents

Why thank you ! Have a Yuuhi !

Spoiler

yuuhi.jpg.562cd322f514c80c208837e304d8ce

1 hour ago, Klashvorn said:

Why thank you ! Have a Yuuhi !

Hide contents

yuuhi.jpg.562cd322f514c80c208837e304d8ce

I see your Yuuhi and raise you an Ayamine

Spoiler

Muvluv_Ayamine_Kei_v2.png

Edited by AidanAK47

38 minutes ago, AidanAK47 said:

I see your Yuuhi and raise you an Ayamine

Reveal hidden contents

Muvluv_Ayamine_Kei_v2.png

Welp, let's make our way round the betting table...

Call. Or was it check? (Not a big poker/hold 'em guy.)

Spoiler

latest?cb=20130704005007

Edited by Shinygami

26 minutes ago, Shinygami said:

Welp, let's make our way round the betting table...

Call. Or was it check? (Not a big poker/hold 'em guy.)

Hide contents

latest?cb=20130704005007

Full house

(Warning: Viewer may potentially die from nosebleeds.)

Spoiler

yande.re%2065946%20sample%20areola%20aya

7 minutes ago, AidanAK47 said:

Full house

Reveal hidden contents

Either my browser no likes, or it's malformed. And I'm now curious as hell because of your statement.

8 minutes ago, AidanAK47 said:

Full house

Hide contents

Broken link is broken, you must commit honorable sudoku now ;P

Just now, Shinygami said:

Either my browser no likes, or it's malformed. And I'm now curious as hell because of your statement.

Showed up when I pasted it in but changed when the page refreshed. Lets see if I can put in the link.

https://yande.re/post/show/65946

Just now, AidanAK47 said:

Showed up when I pasted it in but changed when the page refreshed. Lets see if I can put in the link.

https://yande.re/post/show/65946

Yep. I'm gonna proceed to haunt you for the rest of your life for this one.

Need more love for our sadis...*cold stare*

erm, I mean brilliant Yuuko sensei~~

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2015‎ ‎2‎:‎52‎:‎38‎, jaj145 said:

i've had this as my desktop background since i started starving to afford my pledge for the kickstarter.

ayamine+do+it+for+her+insane+res.png

hey isn't that from the simpsons reference? lol

While bikinis are okay, I proclaim the superiority of knee-socks and high-tighs! Sometimes more clothes is better!

Still, as expected of Ayamine, that image was nose-bleeding incarnate.

1 person likes this

I have one waifu and one waifu only. And her name is Ikaros. Though I'd sure like Ayamine Kei as a concubine.

27 minutes ago, Nexus said:

I have one waifu and one waifu only. And her name is Ikaros. Though I'd sure like Ayamine Kei as a concubine.

Ikaros? If you're saying what I think you're saying... I just started that series last night.

5 minutes ago, Shinygami said:

Ikaros? If you're saying what I think you're saying... I just started that series last night.

Yes, the one and only Ikaros from sora no otoshimono (or to the english viewers, Heaven's lost property). It was a really good manga, anime was a good adaptation but it didn't handle the ending well.

I have always had a soft spot for kuudere.

1 minute ago, Nexus said:

Yes, the one and only Ikaros from sora no otoshimono (or to the english viewers, Heaven's lost property). It was a really good manga, anime was a good adaptation but it didn't handle the ending well.

I have always had a soft spot for kuudere.

Kuudere was and still is one of my tastes. Part of why I've been pitching Yashiro here. xD

I'll have to read the manga and see how it stacks up. I'm only two episodes into the anime, since I've been preoccupied by a certain post-nuclear entertainment option.

17 minutes ago, Shinygami said:

I'll have to read the manga and see how it stacks up. I'm only two episodes into the anime, since I've been preoccupied by a certain post-nuclear entertainment option.

The manga is certainly better but both suffer from a bipolar relationship between screwball comedy and deathly serious moods. The story of the manga is really interesting but it gets broken up by fillerish comedy chapters. The comedy chapters are funny but sometimes it's annoying because you want it to get back to the plot. You know like you could be reading about them having wacky hijinks but goddamn it Chaos is suffering and I need some bloody closure!

12 minutes ago, AidanAK47 said:

The manga is certainly better but both suffer from a bipolar relationship between screwball comedy and deathly serious moods. The story of the manga is really interesting but it gets broken up by fillerish comedy chapters. The comedy chapters are funny but sometimes it's annoying because you want it to get back to the plot. You know like you could be reading about them having wacky hijinks but goddamn it Chaos is suffering and I need some bloody closure!

Actually that works really well, it just means that it has a good story for a romantic comedy, not that the comedy is just filler between story. Also I still think chaos is a sadistic faulty made angeloid (not surprising considering the creator doesn't know anything).

8 minutes ago, Nexus said:

Actually that works really well, it just means that it has a good story for a romantic comedy, not that the comedy is just filler between story. Also I still think chaos is a sadistic faulty made angeloid (not surprising considering the creator doesn't know anything).

Not quite. They are more like two separate enties fighting for dominance. The switch between the two never seems natural.

And Chaos wasn't really sadistic. She just made a huge misunderstanding about the nature of love. At least in the manga,  the anime screwed her up badly.

25 minutes ago, AidanAK47 said:

Not quite. They are more like two separate enties fighting for dominance. The switch between the two never seems natural.

And Chaos wasn't really sadistic. She just made a huge misunderstanding about the nature of love. At least in the manga,  the anime screwed her up badly.

What I was pointing out is the comedy was woven into the entire thing and not just the during the calm. The only thing is tomoki despite being an immature pervert, is actually quite mature, especially when he needs to be and usually knows and does what needs to be done.

I think believing that love is about giving pain is sadistic.

I voted for Meiya, Yuuhi and Mana, I guess that means I'm a hardcore Mitsurugi fan. I'm actually surprised that Yuuhi hasn't fared better, she always seemed popular and with more than one fan dreaming of a Yuuhi route(myself included). Let's go Yuuhi fans, show the Luv! Also, here's some nice Mitsurugi propaganda for everyone.

sample-3e0e6be2714bcb62536b9b63b5559bb2.jpg