173 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Aetherdeus said:

Yeah - Cospa is weird about their product releases. Sometimes its 3-4 back-to-back, sometimes they do one and that's it, sometimes they just reissue something out of the blue years later. Here you go:

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g122349495
The A-01 set was, I believe, the only way to get one before Total Eclipse - It's got the wings, an ID card and the original 'VALKYLIES' patch. Good luck!

Yep, sorry to not updating earlier, right after you posted about the A-01 set i get straight to it, and yeah

A glorious 40.000 yen what the beta...

But the good thing is, i found it less than 10.000 yen in another store, i give you my earnest thanks for that.

1 person likes this

Seeing some pretty neat stuff there @indigoDAYS, thanks for sharing !

May the Luv be with you. Always. ;)

1 person likes this

Thanks, @Klashvorn & same to you!

Unfortunately, I'm still lacking ALOT of stuff, because I just discovered Muv-Luv in March after watching the masterpiece of an anime KimiNozo - well... for me, at least - and started collecting these two titles in April/May.

That's why I came here several times already to check if I missed something, but shipping costs are often overkill, and customs just won't go easy on me too, so it'll take a while, I guess. :/ 

Edited by indigoDAYS

1 person likes this

Just got her! One more non-MuvLuv sketch for the year. 

20161026_172232_zps1ej7g6ua.jpg

Miki Hoshii by Lunatic Joker

1 person likes this

New Pick-ups.

IMG_8020.jpg

IMG_8021.jpg

IMG_8024.jpg

IMG_8027.jpg

IMG_8028.jpg

Edited by KJO

1 person likes this

On 9/18/2016 at 7:41 PM, HYuy said:

There were bedsheets that had Yuuhi and Meiya on them a loooooong time ago, but good luck finding them.

So uh… about that… Um… :$

yuuhi-bedsheet.jpg

5 people like this

On 11/11/2016 at 10:50 AM, Klashvorn said:

So uh… about that… Um… :$

yuuhi-bedsheet.jpg

*Eye twitches rapidly*

3 people like this

Got some new items into my collection during these last few months. Image quality still as bad as last time I posted here. Sorry about that.

DSC_0089.jpg

Schwarzesmarken: Martyrs and Muv-Luv Supplement Limited Editions. Took me long enough to get Supplement, since its been on my list for few years already. Next Answer artbooks and last two Cross Operation volumes here too. That ML Official Comic Anthology book was a nice surprise purchase. Has some nice art in there, especially about Meiya. That Lise card came with SM Martyrs. Still not figured out why those trading cards cost so much individually. Seen that same card go for 8k yen at some places. Also, Meiya card with her seiyuus signature, which is most likely stamped one sadly. Finding a real one might prove to be a quite challenge.

DSC_0092.jpgDSC_0093.jpg

Two new tapestries. Very happy that I got Yuuhi one finally. I had my chance to get it earlier, but someone was faster. Serves me right for hesitating with my purchase I guess.

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

Finally, got this very nice prepainted statue of Takemikazuchi 00R. It is pretty tall, 21 centimeters, compared to Koto kits or A3 models like my comparison picture shows. It has lot of weight too. Comes with metal base, which I don't use. I have seen this same model as garage kit pretty often and in some rare cases this limited run of prepainted ones. Apparently Volks only made 300 pieces of these or something. Strangely it doesnt come with jump units. Only things that need to be glued on it are those antenna/horn thingies on its head, which I didnt put on it in case I need to put it back in its box.

3 people like this

14 hours ago, Retro said:

DSC_0092.jpg

Y-Y-Y-Yuuhi ! :$

Gaphfvmqzon… collapses

On 11/18/2016 at 11:46 PM, Retro said:

Got some new items into my collection during these last few months. Image quality still as bad as last time I posted here. Sorry about that.

DSC_0089.jpg

Schwarzesmarken: Martyrs and Muv-Luv Supplement Limited Editions. Took me long enough to get Supplement, since its been on my list for few years already. Next Answer artbooks and last two Cross Operation volumes here too. That ML Official Comic Anthology book was a nice surprise purchase. Has some nice art in there, especially about Meiya. That Lise card came with SM Martyrs. Still not figured out why those trading cards cost so much individually. Seen that same card go for 8k yen at some places. Also, Meiya card with her seiyuus signature, which is most likely stamped one sadly. Finding a real one might prove to be a quite challenge.

DSC_0092.jpgDSC_0093.jpg

Two new tapestries. Very happy that I got Yuuhi one finally. I had my chance to get it earlier, but someone was faster. Serves me right for hesitating with my purchase I guess.

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

Finally, got this very nice prepainted statue of Takemikazuchi 00R. It is pretty tall, 21 centimeters, compared to Koto kits or A3 models like my comparison picture shows. It has lot of weight too. Comes with metal base, which I don't use. I have seen this same model as garage kit pretty often and in some rare cases this limited run of prepainted ones. Apparently Volks only made 300 pieces of these or something. Strangely it doesnt come with jump units. Only things that need to be glued on it are those antenna/horn thingies on its head, which I didnt put on it in case I need to put it back in its box.

Is that the muvluv next answer visual book?...

Did it have yuzuka in it? if yes im going to buy it next month 

@shinnarika

I'm sorry for replying so late, but yes, those are Next Answer artbooks. Volume 1 does have around 7 images of Yuzuka. Volume 2 has less than 5 pictures of her if I remember correctly.

Those Next Answer Artbooks are hard to find. I just put in a proxy order for Vol 3 since it was the only one on Age's shop. I was in Osaka and Tokyo in October and did not see any of those around the shops. I will keep an eye on them when I hit Anime Japan 2017. 

2 hours ago, OddballYukari said:

Those Next Answer Artbooks are hard to find. I just put in a proxy order for Vol 3 since it was the only one on Age's shop. I was in Osaka and Tokyo in October and did not see any of those around the shops. I will keep an eye on them when I hit Anime Japan 2017. 

The only one in stock in the âge's shop is the vol 2, the vol 3 was out of stock so fast it felt like a miracle I got mine.

Posted (edited)

@KJO I it was hard to set them up but I managed to come up with something reasonable for scales. 

@Tyradra Looking nice!

@Klashvorn

Also here is my new setup. Got myself an extra Detolf and and some other stuff.

Update3.jpg

Edited by Surtur

2 people like this

Some new pick-ups and a lot of stuff that isn't Muv-Luv related lol.

16129430_10211700631932318_1442880201_o.jpg

Picked up the Sumika Daki from the recent C91. Got the Cryska/Inia Wall-Scroll part of the Total Eclipse bonus order from one of the sites (Can't remember) and the Schwarzesmarken Clear File with Irisdina and Beatrix in their youth.

15133692_10211046864268535_1045770719_o.jpg

Commissioned Mamoru Yokota at PMX16 to do a Makoto Nanaya Sketch. He worked/helped on the game intro for BlazBlue Continuim Shift. And Makoto being my favorite female character from the franchise, I didn't hesitate to choose her.

Now to the slightly unrelated stuff. I had a ton of figures I ordered from AmiAmi that's just been piling up in my guest room and I finally unboxed them to consolidate them elsewhere.

3vbIhlS.jpg

And I present to you my 2016 stuff I ordered. (Which hey there's the new vers 1.5 Takemikazuchi 00F lol)

qAb7hISg.jpg

XWSaaCpg.jpg

ZHqEZiFg.jpg

PTvZ7Tcg.jpg

k7AE7oEg.jpg

Edited by KJO

On 12/20/2016 at 2:00 PM, OddballYukari said:

i found vol 1 in rashinban in akihabara

I pulled Vol 2 from AGE's shop and pulled Vol 1 from Rinkya/Yahoo Japan Auctions. Vol 3 is appearing to be more elusive. 

18 hours ago, OddballYukari said:

I pulled Vol 2 from AGE's shop and pulled Vol 1 from Rinkya/Yahoo Japan Auctions. Vol 3 is appearing to be more elusive. 

Hmmm yes i still see the vol 2 in age shop... still trying to find vol 3,last time i saw it but forgit where....

Btw is that dogtag in age shop we can choose any chara name in muvluv or get random or only meiya?

In regards to Age's shop, can someone from the west order merchandise directly from their site or is there another way you guys order this merchandise? I've heard of ordering through proxy before but really have no idea about it. I'm interested in the Next Answer Artbook but I was also wondering what your opinions are on owning Muv-Luv art books such as these volumes or the Muv-Luv Alternative Memorial Artbook without being able to read Japanese. Obviously the books are more about art but do you think there is any big loss if you can't read them?

On 2017/1/31 at 2:48 PM, Belial said:

In regards to Age's shop, can someone from the west order merchandise directly from their site or is there another way you guys order this merchandise? I've heard of ordering through proxy before but really have no idea about it. I'm interested in the Next Answer Artbook but I was also wondering what your opinions are on owning Muv-Luv art books such as these volumes or the Muv-Luv Alternative Memorial Artbook without being able to read Japanese. Obviously the books are more about art but do you think there is any big loss if you can't read them?

AFAIK, you can't buy directly, you have to use one of the many "Buy from japan" services out there (the one I use is hella expensive so I would not recomend it).

The next answer books are mostly pictures with the rarity, artist name and a small line, so you don't lose much for not knowing japanese. Examples:

Spoiler

Foto-0018 (2).jpg

Ignore the shitty camera and my retard photo skills.