176 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ikaruga said:

Oh my gawd...Hail to the King!

If it's anybody that could rival my A3 collection, it would be you Nex. I thought you had sold it all off when you said you were moving on AnimeSuki. Guess not? And you definitely got me on the Revoltechs and the Koto Kits, as I only have 2 Revoltechs and a few kits. 

Nicely done! :D

I tried to sell them off but no one bit so I held on to them... till I stumbled upon a collector unloading his massive A3 collection on Yahoo Auctions Japan during a holiday in 2014 right after I got paid. The rest is history. :P

I was however, quite mortified when I placed them all together. Most of those were collected over the course of 3 years with each purchase consisting of a few toys and the occasional kit. I didn't think my collection would reach that size.

2 hours ago, nexcal said:

I tried to sell them off but no one bit so I held on to them... till I stumbled upon a collector unloading his massive A3 collection on Yahoo Auctions Japan during a holiday in 2014 right after I got paid. The rest is history. :P

I was however, quite mortified when I placed them all together. Most of those were collected over the course of 3 years with each purchase consisting of a few toys and the occasional kit. I didn't think my collection would reach that size.

.... I am in awe of your collection. I'd LOVE to collect all the rest of the A3's. They're getting harder to find too (at least at places that are willing to ship overseas without serious price gouging).

53 minutes ago, HYuy said:

.... I am in awe of your collection. I'd LOVE to collect all the rest of the A3's. They're getting harder to find too (at least at places that are willing to ship overseas without serious price gouging).

The North American/global market is a lot bigger than the Japanese market so if there's enough demand, I'm sure they'll start reissuing the A3 Volks line and a lot of the other merchandise. We need to pressure Degica into pushing Age. It'll take time, but it's definitely possible. Most of the A3 Volks I've seen lately are overpriced but it's understandable since some of them came out 8 years ago. I'd rather hold out for a reissue than collect the existing releases.

By the way guys, did anyone ever make the JAS-39 Gripen ? I don't recall seeing that one in the A3s or anywhere for that matter.. (unless I'm reaaaaally not looking at the right places lol)

I'm asking 'cause.. well uh.. if there was some Swedish Luv then.. I.. I.. I could end up being.. tempted.. No ! Must resist !

17 hours ago, Klashvorn said:

By the way guys, did anyone ever make the JAS-39 Gripen ?

No, never. And the chances of making such a figure/model are very low, sadly.

3 hours ago, Freedomer said:

No, never. And the chances of making such a figure/model are very low, sadly.

Awwww.. Never say never so I'll hold on to my hope for Swedish Luv..

Wait, wasn't I trying to avoid getting TSFs ? xD

On 2015-11-10 14:26:03, Klashvorn said:

By the way guys, did anyone ever make the JAS-39 Gripen ? I don't recall seeing that one in the A3s or anywhere for that matter.. (unless I'm reaaaaally not looking at the right places lol)

I'm asking 'cause.. well uh.. if there was some Swedish Luv then.. I.. I.. I could end up being.. tempted.. No ! Must resist !

Swedish guy here haha ^_^

Thats one thing I hope some companies consider making a kit for of figure. Have also been on the lookout for it but nothing :( 

I bet their priority goes to the "main" mechs the most. But I bet we will see some more stuff happening in the future :)

1 person likes this

So.. I saw this Volks A3 Rafale and.. I couldn't resist. Eagerly waiting for it now. I'm so weak.. ^^'

Your fault, guys ! Especially you @Ikaruga ! I shouldn't have watched your haul vid with all that TSF epicness ! Take responsibility ! :P

@Tachikomatic

Yeah, I suppose it would help if Scandinavia had more direct exposure but here's to hope there will be models at some point ! ^_^

6 hours ago, Klashvorn said:

Your fault, guys ! Especially you @Ikaruga ! I shouldn't have watched your haul vid with all that TSF epicness ! Take responsibility ! :P

Hahaha, oh i'll take responsibility by putting out another MuvLuv video in the coming week, as I have yet another shipment coming in. :D

And enjoy your Rafale! It's definitely a cool TSF.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

Hahaha, oh i'll take responsibility by putting out another MuvLuv video in the coming week, as I have yet another shipment coming in. :D

And enjoy your Rafale! It's definitely a cool TSF.

Whaaaaaa ? Looking forward to seeing more treasures then ! xD

I'll definitely enjoy the Rafale ! I'll have to remember taking a couple pics when it arrives. A vid seems overkill unless I have enough to talk about.. but yeah, I'm excited !

1 person likes this

This is half of the reason I couldn't make a donation on Kickstarter, These is the pic from the commissioner. I'd take I took a picture when it arrived but I forgot I don't have an SD Card Slot on my computer. My apologies if Stella doesn't seem busty enough.

12047590_1118993641461305_1643607073_n.jpg

12071725_1118993631461306_1939294701_n.jpg

Edited by UnnamedFodder

Ooooh :x

Klashvorn don't forget to show us when it's mounted!

1 person likes this

@kostas_v

Man, I am definitely super late on this @Klashvorn but, as it always is, "better late than never". Here's the video I promised oh so long ago. 

New Muv Luv haul! Check it out

Edited by Ikaruga

1 person likes this

Oh my god ! Noooooorwaaaaaay !

Pretty neat stuff once again @Ikaruga ! :$

1 person likes this

On 24/11/2015 at 8:10 PM, Klashvorn said:

It's here ! B|

Volks-A3-Rafale.jpg.cea9fbd14d48694dc3bb

I cannot tell you how much my inner patriot self need this beauty.

EDIT : Reinforcements from the russian front just arrived

IMG_20160111_164326.jpg

Edited by Dahelziel

3 people like this

On 1/10/2016 at 2:35 PM, Dahelziel said:

I cannot tell you how much my inner patriot self need this beauty.

I can sympathize with this... my patriotic American self has been trying to collect at least all the American ones for a while.... I'm almost tempted to say there's too many.

1 person likes this

Nice one Ika. Now I got to add that to my Tokyo shopping list in when I go this year. 

1 person likes this

You did it again @Ikaruga ! Nice !

But dang ! That artbook is soooooo tempting !

I'm liking the GoPro setup as well ! Dat fisheye effect tho ! Wide angle FTW ! :P

1 person likes this

Thank you, thank you. Glad you guys enjoyed it. 

Good to hear you like the camera setup @Klashvorn. Was wondering if the fisheye effect would be ok. Appreciate the feedback!

1 person likes this

Welp, new stuff just came through the door

mandarake.thumb.jpg.be635301e9c230dac800

2 people like this

I've put an order to get these three...despite starting out with model kits, I think my real interest is in collecting the books and comics.

Spoiler

51Qlk7aoheL.jpg51sCol9NRWL.jpg51gFYGedCXL.jpg

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, G3rman said:

...despite starting out with model kits, I think my real interest is in collecting the books and comics.

Funny you should say that, since I am the exact opposite. Started out collecting the books and literature and then ended up getting almost all the Volks A3 kits. Pretty much done getting anymore model kits, so I am back to getting all the other merch. 

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

Funny you should say that, since I am the exact opposite. Started out collecting the books and literature and then ended up getting almost all the Volks A3 kits. Pretty much done getting anymore model kits, so I am back to getting all the other merch. 

It probably has to do with why I am a Muv-Luv Wiki admin; I love collecting, editing, and writing information and pictures since in my opinion, the wiki is the fan base's public codex, the universe "bible" until something else is released. Whenever we get access to the codex, I'll add that information as well, as I'm sure many other users will.

Also, I just don't have the time or desire these days to "build" things so really the only enjoyment I can get is displaying the box; having a bookshelf stocked with these kinds of books and comics gives me something to both view (images) and read.

1 person likes this