173 posts in this topic

So much great stuff ! I can't stop looking at all this !

1 hour ago, BlueEclipse said:

I don't plan on selling it at all, no matter how much blood you offer me! But If you're interested I can tell you that I found it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F50T78?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Looks like I'm going to survive off of  instant cups of ramen this month! Being serious, when I recover from this month I'm happy it wont break my wallet to get more Muv Luv figures.

Edited by Akibared

1 hour ago, BlueEclipse said:

I don't plan on selling it at all, no matter how much blood you offer me! But If you're interested I can tell you that I found it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001F50T78?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

That... Seems more manageable than I feared it would be. I'm sure I can scrape together the money... I'm sure...

This is OT but someone wanted to see some other Shikishi other than MuvLuv. Here are some that I currently have displayed. 

1e0d005a-8dac-40f0-af25-2547f78fdce1_zps 

dc01e7a9-3036-48cb-8b67-af742ef6d188_zps

Fumio-san of Tomoyo After and Pia Carrot Character Designer. 

90a468ed-c172-41cc-bdbd-e3e09b617b03_zps

Senjogahara by Akio Watanabe

00a310fc-9c18-4867-ba2b-dd127a090c58_zps

Takano Yuki of Da Capo fame. 

58 minutes ago, OddballYukari said:

90a468ed-c172-41cc-bdbd-e3e09b617b03_zps

Senjogahara by Akio Watanabe

HOW DID YOU GET THIS (and all the rest of them)!? Were all of them at AX2010 or something!? Was 2010 the best Anime Expo ever to get shikishi sketches from artists or something!?!? Were these only through the auction or did you seriously manage to get lucky enough to line up hella early at all the autograph/sketch lines to get one from each?!

Edited by HYuy

This was all Mangagamers doing at the time. They brought over the guests and had them doing commissions at their booth over the course of the con. They were bringing over guests for at least 2 years before up to this point. Takano Yuki came round the 1st or 2nd day. Fumio was on the 3rd day I believe and I asked for 2 since he was not too busy. And Akio Watanabe was on the last day for a limited time and I just got in. After 2010 I had a dry spell since they stopped bringing over guests, until Azusa Maxima in 2012 with the promotion of MuvLuv Alternative TV series. Then another 2 year dry spell of no sketches at AX (not counting 2 years of JapanExpo where I got a haul).

This year was a great year for drawings. I got into the MuvLuv booth right as they were taking name for commission on the first day. Also got one of from Little Witch Academia character designer of Akko Kagari.  

On 10/31/2015, 11:56:23, Ikaruga said:

Thought I'd go ahead and create a thread for people to share their Muv-Luv collections and merchandise.

Let the Jelly begin!

Screenshot (3).png

Looks like someone needs to hurry up and move off base.  That or graduate out of tech school.  Step up kouhai.

1 hour ago, OddballYukari said:

This was all Mangagamers doing at the time. They brought over the guests and had them doing commissions at their booth over the course of the con. They were bringing over guests for at least 2 years before up to this point. Takano Yuki came round the 1st or 2nd day. Fumio was on the 3rd day I believe and I asked for 2 since he was not too busy. And Akio Watanabe was on the last day for a limited time and I just got in. After 2010 I had a dry spell since they stopped bringing over guests, until Azusa Maxima in 2012 with the promotion of MuvLuv Alternative TV series. Then another 2 year dry spell of no sketches at AX (not counting 2 years of JapanExpo where I got a haul).

This year was a great year for drawings. I got into the MuvLuv booth right as they were taking name for commission on the first day. Also got one of from Little Witch Academia character designer of Akko Kagari.  

Awww man.... that sounds like it would've been heaven to me... Now I really wish I went in 2010 TT__TT

5 hours ago, Sagus said:

Looks like someone needs to hurry up and move off base.  That or graduate out of tech school.  Step up kouhai.

Brah...my tech school days are long behind me. And ha, don't tell me you're a SrA.

Edited by Ikaruga

6 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

ha, don't tell me you're a SrA.

Oh no. How did he find out? 

1 hour ago, Sagus said:

Oh no. How did he find out? 

Atleast you didn't say you're an NCO...that would've been something.

3 hours ago, Ikaruga said:

that would've been something

If I bothered studying I would have been already.

wow so much collection. so Jelly 4 me. :(

16 hours ago, OddballYukari said:

yep and I've been there on 2011-2014. it was great over there. :)

Geez, huge shikishi collections & full AGE sets? You guys are awesome! This is about the extent of my collection so far, minus some 1/144 kits still in boxes

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 person likes this

Got my Meiya figma! Trying to think to a cool pose for her.

12191927_10205633379181438_8562985293295

Edited by Akibared

I'm honestly jealous of everybody's Muv-Luv collection, haven't had the chance to start collecting stuff for the series. Hoping to start collecting soon though. :)

Took a picture of my most recent Muv-Luv stuff. Seriously considering switching to Volks A3 models from the Kotobukiya kits I usually have bought. I'm too lazy/busy to paint my models anyway. These A3 models look lot better than I thought, though joints with some models feel a bit too stiff making posing them bit hard.

Also, acquired three Volks A-Brand boxes with prepainted cold cast figures, which are a bit rarer sight these days.  Spoilered the picture, since I don't know how moderation here feels about transparent suits being shown. Not that it really is even seen well enough from my blurry picture. Boxes with Meiya came with a figure, games and telephone cards. Was really happy to get them. Both boxes look great on my shelf.

Spoiler

DSC_0041(2).thumb.jpg.16dd3bf7f7885cd649

I wish one day to have collections like these. My entire collections are 5 figures, 2 wall scrolls and a dakimakura. Nothing from Muv Luv though.

Oh and I have a new sinon figure coming that is being released this month. I expect to get many more things now I am earning over double what I have being getting.

Edited by Nexus

Ok. I have some time off this weekend so... let me clean my room first before taking out the boxes. :P

22 hours ago, Retro said:

Took a picture of my most recent Muv-Luv stuff. Seriously considering switching to Volks A3 models from the Kotobukiya kits I usually have bought. I'm too lazy/busy to paint my models anyway. These A3 models look lot better than I thought, though joints with some models feel a bit too stiff making posing them bit hard.

Also, acquired three Volks A-Brand boxes with prepainted cold cast figures, which are a bit rarer sight these days.  Spoilered the picture, since I don't know how moderation here feels about transparent suits being shown. Not that it really is even seen well enough from my blurry picture. Boxes with Meiya came with a figure, games and telephone cards. Was really happy to get them. Both boxes look great on my shelf.

Reveal hidden contents

DSC_0041(2).thumb.jpg.16dd3bf7f7885cd649

Oh dang! That looks like a cool Tsukiyomi figure - where did you get it?

As promised, challenge accepted! :D

mv_nexcal01.thumb.jpg.7c998f43116431693bmv_nexcal02.thumb.jpg.595b9daebb1e6a8363mv_nexcal03.thumb.jpg.af1cf0913a1fb0daab

I have a few books as well but they're nothing to shout about compared to what you guys have. Zero figurines, no 1/144 scale kits. Missing the Kotobukiya non-scale, non-deluxe Type-00F Yui and the F-18 which I sold off a few years ago.

Edited by nexcal
extra info

6 people like this

6 hours ago, nexcal said:

mv_nexcal01.thumb.jpg.7c998f43116431693bmv_nexcal02.thumb.jpg.595b9daebb1e6a8363mv_nexcal03.thumb.jpg.af1cf0913a1fb0daab

I have a few books as well but they're nothing to shout about compared to what you guys have. Zero figurines, no 1/144 scale kits. Missing the Kotobukiya non-scale, non-deluxe Type-00F Yui and the F-18 which I sold off a few years ago.

Holy crap!

Thats alot of mechs ^^ Nice collection!

17 hours ago, nexcal said:

Oh my gawd...Hail to the King!

If it's anybody that could rival my A3 collection, it would be you Nex. I thought you had sold it all off when you said you were moving on AnimeSuki. Guess not? And you definitely got me on the Revoltechs and the Koto Kits, as I only have 2 Revoltechs and a few kits. 

Nicely done! :D

Other than MuvLuv stuff, I have enough figures to rival a shop in Akihabara. I seriously have cut back as of late as I am finding room to becoming a premium...