176 posts in this topic

Thought I'd go ahead and create a thread for people to share their Muv-Luv collections and merchandise.

Let the Jelly begin!

Screenshot (3).png

7 people like this

I flipped out when I found her at a con last year! I've got the Meiya figma coming on Tuesday.

20151101_031357.thumb.png.579ceadd4c37a3

Edited by Akibared
no more neck pain!

1 minute ago, Akibared said:

I flipped out when I found her at a con last year! I've got the Meiya figma coming on Tuesday.

My neck hurts...Haha jk. :D

Nice! I am currently lacking in the character figure department of my collection, but I definitely want to get this fig along with many others when I can.

Be sure to post the figma when it comes in B|

8 minutes ago, Ikaruga said:

My neck hurts...Haha jk. :D

Nice! I am currently lacking in the character figure department of my collection, but I definitely want to get this fig along with many others when I can.

Be sure to post the figma when it comes in B|

Hahahahahahahaha I'll make sure that one  doesn't come out at a weird angle! Also your collection is awesome I'm very jealous!

Edited by Akibared

The Yui part of my collection :D
I don't have much other MuvLuv merch other than artbooks and smaller bits!

photo (1).png

yui1.png

Edited by Yui Takamura

1 person likes this

These post are making my neck hurt.

Edit: oh god at least the last ones were fixed lol

Edited by Randomacts

1 minute ago, Randomacts said:

These post are making my neck hurt.

Edit: oh god at least the last ones were fixed lol

Yeah sorry, it's something about the image being taken by a camera phone + jpg. I converted to a png. to fix it!

7 minutes ago, Yui Takamura said:

Yeah sorry, it's something about the image being taken by a camera phone + jpg. I converted to a png. to fix it!

The forum software apparently doesn't check the image rotation in the metadata, so when it generates the low-res version it messes up the rotation. A simple fix would be to just include the meta-data in the low-res version.

15 minutes ago, Yui Takamura said:

Thank you I  was able to fix mine!

I'd like to accept the challenge, but give me a week. :D

I'm a big fan of Muv-Luv and been collecting items from Japan for a few months now and keep on trying to enlarge my collection! :D

I have some duplicates if anyone is interested: Ebay auction

Here are some of the books, DVDs and other items in my collection so far...

IMG_0904.thumb.JPG.0d6938b3d55d0fad54c7eIMG_0903.thumb.JPG.60e977f98ca5a2b23f0bdIMG_0911.thumb.JPG.52ef2bf14feb003326906IMG_0904.thumb.JPG.0d6938b3d55d0fad54c7e

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

6 people like this

19 minutes ago, kostas_v said:

I'm a big fan of Muv-Luv and been collecting items from Japan for a few months now and keep on trying to enlarge my collection! :D

IMG_0904.thumb.JPG.0d6938b3d55d0fad54c7eIMG_0903.thumb.JPG.60e977f98ca5a2b23f0bdIMG_0911.thumb.JPG.52ef2bf14feb003326906IMG_0904.thumb.JPG.0d6938b3d55d0fad54c7e

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

Oh man. Your collection is amazing, especially when most of your stuff aren't toys.

And I wept, for there are too many worlds left for me to conquer...

bredoman1231380513288.jpeg

Found this one at Anime Matsuri in Texas. 

Aaaaaand I already have one of these...

Freedomer1391815698.jpeg

Though mine is an unsigned one.

I also forgot to mention I have the Revoltech 00R. If I were willing to take pics right now, it'd be in a face-off with The Evangelion Unit 0. But here's a figurecollection pic instead~

carbsmith1311297621.jpeg

Funny story about this guy, he's actually my first ML Model/Fig. A friend got him for me waaay back for one of my birthdays.

Hard to beat Ikaruga's phone card collection... I mean, fortified suit Koubuin Yuuhi phone card collection ._.

Wow, this is pretty awesome guys ! But stop tempting me to start collecting ! I've managed escaping this until now ! :S

52 minutes ago, kostas_v said:

I'm only interested in the dog tags and the Schwarzesmarken business card case (and maybe that fan). Any hopes of separating that from the bundle?

Yeah, Hainiryuun! Let us bring the light of Kagami to the Meiya fans!

But, exempting all Waifu War chatter... That is the most adored piece of my own collection~

I have the GSC Meiya and a couple of unopened model kits. The kits are waiting for me to find some time and money so i can properly assemble and paint them.

20151101_054942.jpg

6 hours ago, nexcal said:

I'd like to accept the challenge, but give me a week. :D

Nex, I already know you have (had?) a sizable A3 collection from the AnimeSuki forums...come at me! :D

5 hours ago, kostas_v said:

Oh my lanta, that is an impressive collection indeed! You have an incredible amount of ML literature and DVDs for sure. My collection lacks all those DVDs/games because they won't be translated, and I decided not to obtain them because of it. As far as books go, my own personal collection ain't too shabby, though yours is still better :D Here's mine

4 hours ago, Rengo said:

Hard to beat Ikaruga's phone card collection... I mean, fortified suit Koubuin Yuuhi phone card collection ._.

Haha xD That is all I will ever need <_<

I only have one, this Kasumi figurine. I'm not much of a collector of merchandise, but I really dig this one.

20150924_195606.jpg

Blue Eclipse... How much blood will I have to sell... To buy that from you...? I NEED that in my life.

1 person likes this