Silvachief

International Eishi Roster

149 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, HYuy said:

A fellow servicemember eh? Army/Navy/Coast Guard/Marines/Air Force?

Dr. HYuy, I'm USAF.

1A8x1

Intel community eh?

I'm still in flight training for the maritime pipeline (P-3's or P-8's basically). Dunno which I'll get yet.

EDIT: I got P-8's... man this post is old now, lol.

Edited by HYuy

Unnamed Fodder
US
Blood is what makes the grass grow!
7000+ Hours spreading the campaign to every corner of the globe into the most obscure recesses.

6 minutes ago, HYuy said:

I'm still in flight training for the maritime pipeline (P-3's or P-8's basically). Dunno which I'll get yet.

Good luck.  I don't know a single nerdy pilot.  Might just be USAF culture or my airframe, it's pretty frat boy dude bro ish.

3 minutes ago, Sagus said:

Good luck.  I don't know a single nerdy pilot.  Might just be USAF culture or my airframe, it's pretty frat boy dude bro ish.

Yeah, not a lot of nerds over here in the Other Blue either. Closest I've seen to even an anime nerd is one guy who wears a Survey Corps patch on his flight jacket...

Tanon

United States of America

I'm here to support a series that I Luv.

A significant amount of my disposable income.

Name: JakatoX!

Why I'm Here: I love Giant Robots! Steel is my body, and Mecha is my Soul!!!!!!

What I've given up for the cause: Money & Time that could have been used to work on Original Video Animations!

Go: A Two-Player board game that originated in Ancient China which uses stones to capture as much territory on the board as you can! ;)

1 person likes this

Name: Kurono Kiel

Why I'm here: To get the merchandise of Muv Luv meanwhile support the kickstater, and join the forum to know more friend that luv Muv Luv <3, i dont have any friend that to talk about Muv Luv in real life (due to many of them think it's a dating sim game and visula novel are boring and took a long time to complete it) 

What I'm given up for the cause: Thank to the attractive pledge of Muv Luv Kickstater, I borrow money from friend to get the 300 USD pledge, even my country facing currency problem, but this doesn't stop my luv for Muv Luv <3

8 hours ago, HYuy said:

A fellow servicemember eh? Army/Navy/Coast Guard/Marines/Air Force?

HYuy

Hailing from the great states of Texas, Tennessee, and at least a dozen others in the USA.

I'm here for the fighter jets turned into giant robots, the amazing waifus, the dream of a kickstarter officially releasing in English the best darn story I've ever had the pleasure of reading, and meeting a whole community of other awesome people I can finally talk and share it all with. 

Probably not "giving up" but rather "receiving"; a career? sort of? I joined the Navy and went to flight training since it's been a dream of mine for a long time to 1) go to space, and 2) pilot a giant robot. And since the closest thing we have in reality to piloting giant robots is piloting large aircraft, it.... heavily persuaded me in that direction. Other than that, I'd say the only other thing I gave up for it was a lot of free time.
Sidenote: I wish the F-14 got more love in Muvluv... they managed to make the F-4 Phantom more of a star than it.

I joined the Air Force.  I am lucky enough to be on Flight Crew and I have the same two dreams as you.  I might try to reclass into the space field after my 6 years is done, but I might just keep my "regular" wings instead of going for the space wings.  

I was a little bummed that the US military looked like such pricks in the series, but it is more than realistic.  

Thanks for your service Hyuy.

O7

1 person likes this

Greg!

Italy!

Because I love Muv-Luv, and I think this is the STRONKEST FANDOM in the entire fucking Multiverse!

320$ for a glorious Takemikazuchi tier!

Tachikomatic

Sweden

To support Muv-Luv and rid the world of the BETA menace!

Spent a wee bit out of my comfort zone, but I'll manage with noodles and water for a month or 2 xD

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, skamazing said:

I am lucky enough to be on Flight Crew

Oh man, which afsc?  Maybe I've worked with you. 

Name: indecisive, but Aetherdeus works for here (I'm on PSN under this one)

USA

I'm here supporting all of Age's works

Oof, giving up some time here, and not nearly enough to the KS (but enough for a Raptor, woo!)

theshermanator

America

Love VNs and am interested in Muv-Luv series

Some hard earned cash and future hours of my time playing w/ bloodshot eyes

Sir!

Fishi

Country? I live in my TSF! (US)

To rid of world of the BETA! (Tossed my monies at the screen hoping this'll bring around and anime 4 cour anime)

My laifu!

Dex

United States of America

Inflict- I mean give new fans a interesting experiences that in no way causes my Muv-Luv sadism to be sated

Lots of time and money.

On 11/1/2015, 2:42:52, Silvachief said:

Line up, recruits!

I'm sure you've all heard of the Eight Minutes of Death, and I know that some of you aren't going make it through your first contact with the BETA. But we have a tradition, here on base, and we're gonna honor each and every single poor sod that doesn't come home.

Sound off!

NAME!

COUNTRY!

WHY YOU'RE HERE!

WHAT YOU'VE GIVEN UP FOR THE CAUSE!

GO!

Cadet Scars Unseen reporting for duty, SIR!

Originally from the United States, currently living in Japan, SIR!

I'm here to fight the BETA and collect an obscene amount of merchandise, SIR!

I'm going to be eating instant cup ramen for the next two weeks due to being profoundly broke, SIR!

2 people like this

Anon E Moose

The land of freedom and apple pies

To give the BETA hell on earth

Loads of money so I can get the Superior Collection Type-Christ this is a lot of money

Knox

Indonesia

Becuase Muv-Luv already been part of my life since i play them (now i play it again for some reason) and i'm here to support muv-luv

Even i want to pledge some from my savings which i can't, because i don't have any credit cards, i'm still gonna support muv-luv and gonna buy the game on steam !

zrand

The United States of America!

Destroy the BETA and claim my stake in whatever's left.

More than half of a paycheck?

LucusQuies

Italy!

To get in touch with this luvly fandom and have some nice discussions about this outstanding VN.

I was gifted with the 150$ tier by a group of friends because of my recent birthday, so nothing at the moment, but I plan to upgrade to the 300$ tier through the BackerKit, using my own assets. 

Edited by LucusQuies

Hi

Italy here too, I read muv luv and muv luv alternative not too long ago, during this june, paid only 150$ but that's the highest tier i could afford, hope to find a job to give more money.

Kiwi (Lita)

United States 

To support the english release of Muv-Luv, other visual novels releases in the west, and to destroy the BETA! 

A console, a couple preordered games, and other kickstarter projects. Totally worth it though!

Rebecca Nelson,

United States of America!

I'm here to help support Muv-Luv reach new heights with western audiences by the adaption of an English localization and by the porting to mobile platforms, nya!

For this I have abandoned my quest to get my hair done just right and purchase the perfect cosplay accessories, as well as the right to hide behind "But I'm a girl, you guys, so I can't be super creepy otaku-ish!" It's sorta hard to say that when you dump money into something like this! Especially when you already have a lotta merch prominently displayed in your room... Wahaha! It matters not! Muv-Luv will prevail!

3 people like this