Silvachief

International Eishi Roster

147 posts in this topic

Dermathil, Derm or Derma are both fine.

Quebec, Canada.

So I can show my love for this deeply wonderful franchise. Being able to contact other Eishis from outside my local area is a cool perk too.

Half a month's salary for the kickstarter pledges and upgrades, and the backerkit will funnel more for the Flight Jacket when possible.

Octavian

United States of America

To bring about the eradication of the BETA

Ensuring the fall of ADVENT, at least for now

Edited by Octavian
Incomplete

Slump.

France.

Here to live the dream that finally came to life.

I already gave up 12 years for the Luv, and will gladly give another 80 for it.

Llyre

Fliplands (Philippines)

I will one day make a Fort-class into my glorious steed.

Budget for PS4.

Handle Name: Kuroyuki (Kuro)

Why am I here: To talk to other Muv Luv fans. Hope that someone will make a Muv Luv RP. 

What I've Sacrificed: Time to run my own humble Muv Luv Extra RP (with a Gundam Build Fighters twist). $205 to the Kickstarter. And I'm doing my own part!

Name: Daniel

I'm here to support a excellent story and a great product, because I hope that we can bring more great VNs like muv-luv to the west in the future.

I just gave some money, I'm like Itami from Gate, I only work to support my otaku life-style (that includes gadgets were to play games)

Name: Littledog

Why I am here: To talk to people about VN's and enjoy the game with the community.

What I Gave Up: Saving money for a computer I want to build and cards for a tcg that I play.

http://muvluv.spillerrec.dk

Soldiers we need to know how many we have on which front, place your self in this map (made by one of our communication officers)   We need this done before the beta from the moon retaliate from having 7 digits losses 

RazgrizReZEL or Sus (Jesus Cruz on the KS)

Guam, USA (Current station of the 66th Tactical Armored Battalion "Hunter")

My paycheck. But it's all worth it.  All for the cause of finally bring one of my holy mecha trinity to the West (Muv-Luv, Gundam, and Macross). Looks like I'll be broke for the upcoming anime convention this month. xD

Edited by RazgrizReZEL

frog is fine

France

Muved here because I luv Muv-Luv

Buying Muv-Luv in japanese for the time being because it was worth helping the franchise spread worldwide right now.

Edited by frogtaku

Ciel here! (or should I say, Elesia?)

France

Spoiler

Actually I'm from Brazil, but let's role play for the time being.

I came here from Nasuverse to kill some BETAs... and help you people of course.

Shiki, oohh Shiki, how I miss you..

Edited by Ciel

Name: Hayase Mitsuki

Why you're here: All I remember was I was out drinking with old swim rivals, next thing I know I'm in this crazy plastic wrap skin-tight suit, piloting a freaking giant robot:

What you've given up for the cause: my athletic career, my dreams, my virginity… no wait, that's what I gave up for Rumbling Hearts. Sorry, it's the wine talking.

3 people like this

NAME: Dooomtrooper83

COUNTRY: Texas we just happen to be apart of the United States

WHY YOU'RE HERE: One reason and one reason only to kill the BETA 

WHAT YOU'VE GIVEN UP FOR THE CAUSE: Hours of my life that will never be regained, all for the cause of humanity's freedom

jmaisonet (Jose)

United States

To talk to my Eishi peeps

It's gonna be another 6 months of saving before I get a new laptop

Hope we have fun!

Name: Sebastian (aka Spiller or spillerrec)

And do check out the map, just click on your country: http://muvluv.spillerrec.dk

Why you are here: Flowed in with the kickstarter hype wave

What you have given up for the cause: $320 (+ possible import taxes) of financial safety for when I finish university this summer

Winterfury

Italy

Help VN offcial localizations

Some of the money I saved up.

Alexis
(Alexis is a man's name, and I'm a man!!!)

Uruguay

The luv.

Lot of money.

1 person likes this

Tweeg

S.C., U.S.A.

To keep up with the progress of the English release!

$215.00 of fiat currency that took more time to earn than I care to think about.

Edited by Tweeg
typo

Pierce Medoulla Disgourd

U.S

Tama is my waifu.

俺の命です。Or about $155 US.

Edited by PierceMD

How is it going boys and girls.  I am Skamazing - or Ska or Rick.  I am from the United States and am currently in the military over here.

I am here to hype my favorite VN and to get connected to some folks that are also into it.  I didn't give anything besides some of the sweet, sweet taxpayer money that keeps my bank above a zero balance. 

I hope to meet some cool people and see some awesome things from the community.

O7

Sagus

USA

I'm here for waifus and suffering

I've given so much hype.

ss+(2015-11-02+at+10.22.34).jpg

On 11/2/2015 at 11:12 PM, skamazing said:

How is it going boys and girls.  I am Skamazing - or Ska or Rick.  I am from the United States and am currently in the military over here.

I am here to hype my favorite VN and to get connected to some folks that are also into it.  I didn't give anything besides some of the sweet, sweet taxpayer money that keeps my bank above a zero balance. 

A fellow servicemember eh? Army/Navy/Coast Guard/Marines/Air Force?

HYuy

Hailing from the great states of Texas, Tennessee, and at least a dozen others in the USA.

I'm here for the fighter jets turned into giant robots, the amazing waifus, the dream of a kickstarter officially releasing in English the best darn story I've ever had the pleasure of reading, and meeting a whole community of other awesome people I can finally talk and share it all with. 

Probably not "giving up" but rather "receiving"; a career? sort of? I joined the Navy and went to flight training since it's been a dream of mine for a long time to 1) go to space, and 2) pilot a giant robot. And since the closest thing we have in reality to piloting giant robots is piloting large aircraft, it.... heavily persuaded me in that direction. Other than that, I'd say the only other thing I gave up for it was a lot of free time.
Fiscally though, $1200 for the KS, another ~$500ish at the Degica booth at AnimeExpo this year buying literally one of everything they had, and lord knows however much in merchandise on the side over the years.

Sidenote: I wish the F-14 got more love in Muvluv... they managed to make the F-4 Phantom more of a star than it.

Edited by HYuy

1 person likes this