Silvachief

International Eishi Roster

146 posts in this topic

Amazing Agent D

land of the free

To bring the despair of Muv Luv to as many people as possible and bear witness to their reactions.

i don't wanna think about how much I've given up for this 

Marx-93

Northern Spain

Mechs are love and life, and if fighting the BETA is needed then so be it! Mechs are meant to be used!

Not that much, but quite a big pile of cash for what should be a poor college student.Oh, and a lot of time just reading every update 3 times and looking for the KS page everyday when I woke up and before I went to sleep.

TGS

Singapore (currently)

To purge them bugs and retake our Earth.

Achieve your mission with all your might; Despair not till your last paycheck; Make your wallet count!

CASEY GUERIN SIR, CALLSIGN SHINYGAMI, SIR!

AMERICAN, SIR!

I'M HERE BECAUSE MUV LUV IS THE THIRD TIME, THE CHARM THAT LOCKED ME INTO A VN LIFESTYLE, SIR!

I'VE GIVEN UP FALLOUT 4 FOR THE CAUSE, SIR!

That work, buddy? I'm sure it does. And yes, Muv Luv is always worth it.

India.

I live with my parents so I didn't pledge (trust me, never before have I been more tempted to) but I'm REALLY looking forward to the English release SRSLY!!!!

1 person likes this

Ranmaru [Alan (hi anyone from KS)]

United Kingdom

Why? Erm... forgot ^^;

What? Any thoughts of building a PC this year

Il Signor Diablo
Northen Italy Division, but born in Ecuador.
I gave up all i could afford right now, as this campaign is something i dreamed of since i read the trilogy years ago.

LazerGuidedBacon (or Dave)

United States (currently stationed in Japan)

I FREAKING LOVE THIS VN SERIES. A LOT. I want to see Muv Luv spread and reach other people, and in return the franchise can grow and we can get EVEN MORE VN'S. 

Money I would've regretted paying under other circumstances...

Also currently studying Japanese, and totally not because I want to be able to play other untranslated visual novels =P

Movr (Maurizio)

Italy

i'm here to be saved in name of the true love

Gave up about al lot of cappuccino at bar( café ) for breakfast

Salutes*

Rengo (Edgar or Ed)

My mission here is to help the UN as much as posible with money, art, and spreading the luv all over the spanish speaker community with all my might!

I'm jaj

From good ol usa

For as much as i enjoyed reading Muv Luv, as soon as i heard there was this kickstarter to support them directly, i just had to send them all my money.

As a result, i will be eating various ramen and rice dishes for quite a while.

Nerv04

Reporting from Portugal.

To support the Muv Luv series and to make up for the dozens of VN I was not able to purchase/support over the years.

All the money I painfully saved over the past 4~6 months... but its worth it.

Sume Gai, though you may call me Gai.

Hailing from the SE United States

I'm here to spread the luv to the world.

Thankfully with X-mas approaching and Zelda U/Starfox being pushed back I just had to dig a bit deeper to support the cauise

Shadow Heartbreaker (a.k.a Leebragon, SHB or SHBr)

France!

To discover that fantastic VN known as Muv-Luv! (never read it but I have good fans among my friends, and I've seen the KimiNozo anime too so I know that it's worth the ride. I was hesitating a lot to give it a go, but the KS made me change my mind and go for it)

A lot. Muv-Luv KS ate months of savings instantly. I didn't planned this, but I have not a single regret as I know I invested in quality, and the Muv-Luv team is really awesome and gave me the will to support them. I may have backed with the most money I've ever spent on a kickstarter, but this is totally worth it. And I stand proudly among my Muv-Luv comrades. please treat me well despite my lack of knowledge about Muv-Luv!

Mormaethor

Austria

Muv-Luv. Enough said.

About half my funds for a pretty fancy new PC.

P3nguin!

United States!

To give back to Muv Luv that I originally got from a certain meowing cat!

The money I was gonna use to upgrade my PC for fallout 4!

Anix (aka Nick Harrington on KS)

'MURICA

Supporting the Official Release™ for the best VN I've ever read (and considering how much of a 07th expansion fan I am, that's saying something), attempting to get more ML/age stuff in English, and hopefully I'll push my hype frenzy onto some of my friends and get them to see the light.

More than I've ever spent on anything except my computer. The ML team certainly knows what we want.

Fh2Hi

USA - Republic of Kommifornia

Well I decided to join Metal Gear anonymous because I've had an addiction for- Ah wrong place. I thoroughly enjoy the M-L series and partake in the other M-L communities out there. This is shaping up to be a major portion and I'd love to see this community grow. Not to mention the forums are where I'll be sating my appetite for M-L until the 2016 release!

$155 for the cause. Gave up on some PC parts and a little bit of fancy chow but rice has never hurt a college student before!

Ocelot, or Travis

'Murica

To ensure Muv Luv is shown to the world officially and bring the love of Mecha to all.

Overtime pay from work, and time from working on my Artificial Intelligence research project.

Soah aka Soah1086

USA

Supporting the Kickstarter!

Nothing much, I planned accordingly!

Fun facts: I moderate /r/fatestaynight and /r/grandorder among other subreddits. Became a huge fan of Muv-Luv recently thanks to a regular in our subreddit's teamspeak server. I've pledged $310 for that sweet, sweet Takemikazuchi tier. Super hyped for the localization!

Edited by Soah

Fried

United Kingdom

To get Muv Luv officially and to say hell yes there is a market in the west for VN's and a whole other bunch of things (I also want more light novels and damnit I want the UK to wake up and release more anime here, we only get a fraction of what's released in the US)

I've given up my wages and a bit extra, but hey it's worth it

Edited by mr fried

SuperKa.

Italy.

I'm here to be part of the defense lines against the BETA threat.

All the cash needed for the next month. And the next too. Maybe also the next...

Edited by SuperKa

GoldenJediLink, GJL for short

Canada. Am German too (Gernadian?)

To officially support one of the best VN/stories i have ever read.

Thankfully i was able too save up the funds. (Would have use my collage textbook funds, who needs that anyways, this is MUV LUV)

Spyder

Reporting from Chile!

To spread the Luv around the world!

Money I was planning to spend on holiday sales...