146 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Lukah said:

I was the winner of the $500 credit to Tokyo Otaku Mode. What about you?

WOW.... you lucky person, i won RPG Maker MV... i dont know when they will contact us, pm me if you already contacted...

Looks like the winners have been contacted. If you see yourself in the lists but haven't received an email, you should probably check your spam and/or contact them.

So I saw my Name in the winner List for the RPG Maker MV from the 1 Round but dindt got contacted yet. I even send them a message regarding this but dindt got a reply. Anyone else had trouble like this ? I dont really think that it is someone else with the same Name from the same Country, considering my name isnt really very common.

On 12/14/2015 at 9:43 PM, NickdaKarma said:

So I saw my Name in the winner List for the RPG Maker MV from the 1 Round but dindt got contacted yet. I even send them a message regarding this but dindt got a reply. Anyone else had trouble like this ? I dont really think that it is someone else with the same Name from the same Country, considering my name isnt really very common.

not only you, i do same... i won RPG Maker MV too, my name is unique combine too, only few people have same name, but i believe they not use gleam.io and dont know muv-luv.

if you googling "andri fahlevi" only found my detail on first page, my facebook, instagram, youtube, google+ and my steam account... so... maybe not our luck, but i just curious, that is true my name?... or just other people who have same name with me...

andri.fahlevi84@gmail.com

P.S. I already got key...

Case close

Thank you Muv Luv

Edited by andri_fahlevi
Muv Luv just sent RPG Maker MV key

Sorry if it took a while... We've been resolving Paypal's limitation on our account and asking for some documents within a short time frame ^^; Hopefully it's all good now.

I've gotten initially contacted about my prize, but have yet to get a follow-up concerning it. I'm assuming it's an issue with the Paypal limitation, just gotta wait a bit longer I guess. :P

Hello Muv-Luv :D

I'm wondering if I missed some news but, there's any new infos about the "Mystery Muv-Luv Items" ?

Have a nice day/night everyone :)

Edited by Setsuni
correction

4 hours ago, The Muv-Luv Team said:

We finally got the goods in... Sorry if it took a while!

CY4FYDAUwAAohIf.jpg

Awesome! Can't wait to receive them...and dive into the world of Muv-Luv.

On 17/1/2016 at 5:28 AM, The Muv-Luv Team said:

We finally got the goods in... Sorry if it took a while!

CY4FYDAUwAAohIf.jpg

Wheeeeeee, hope we'll receive these paradise ticket soon <3

Most of the prizes will be shipped out today for Share the Luv and Anime Expo 2015 winners. Just got done attaching the labels myself.

1 person likes this

On 02/02/2016 at 4:12 PM, Hirei said:

Most of the prizes will be shipped out today for Share the Luv and Anime Expo 2015 winners. Just got done attaching the labels myself.

Yaaay :D  Received the goods this afternoon, here's some pictures :) Lot of thanks to you :D

CAM00022.jpg

Thanks for the little word Hirei <3

CAM00023.jpg

Have a nice day :)

Edited by Setsuni

3 people like this

Very glad it arrived safely for you! Please enjoy ;D

Were the winners of the "share a little luv" giveway ever announced? 

On 5/7/2016 at 9:38 AM, Jawer said:

Were the winners of the "share a little luv" giveway ever announced? 

Well, as far as I remember, not yet.

Not yet! :( We hope to do it soon. Been preoccupied with some things behind the scenes.

2 people like this

Did I miss it, or still no announcement yet for "share a little luv" giveaway? The latest update has a new giveaway which reminded me of that one. 

Were the most recent emails sent out yet?  Cause James S could be me... Well maybe. Im hopeful but not extreamly hopeful.