skynet

Problems setting up the signature

4 posts in this topic

Ok so personally I found a way around this but when I uploaded a photo to use as the signature it first showed that it have a limit of 800*250 pixels and I can adjust the dimension of the picture displayed in the text box but after i done so and clicked save, it return to say that the picture must be 800*250.

Also when i tried to remove the picture it don't work at all, sure backspace works but when i upload another photo the old one still remain. And the message that only 1 picture is allowed also appears. when i try the delete button it dont work and i have to go to attached documents and delete it then go back to fix it.

For the picture upload I had to manually crop and adjust the picture before uploading it and then it worked.

To be honest it is extremely frustrating to work with it but when it is finally done as you can see its beautiful. :D 

Yeah I noticed when you go to signature there is no text box, but if you click save the text box will now appear

Yeah I had I similar issue when I changed my signature. I was only able to change it after trial and error by experimenting on how to get it fixed.....

Now I kept the "fixed" page always open on another tab just in case I want to change it again lol

I generally redo sigs so I never encountered these issues haha ^^'

20 hours ago, skynet said:

To be honest it is extremely frustrating to work with it but when it is finally done as you can see its beautiful. :D 

Indeed, Meiya and Yuuhi.. :$