GreatP3nguin

Forum rules?

7 posts in this topic

I noticed we don't have any where forum rules are, I mean it is safe to presume most rules but it could be nice to have some in the command post segment.

Since we don't know the rules on

• 18+ material ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Pirated materials (meow noise?)
  • Streaming sites (like for anime)
  • Rules on spoilers (though I bet most people here are already lenient on spoilers)
  • At what point is my shitposting too much (very important)
2 people like this

We'll have these up sometime relatively soon. Thanks for keeping an eye out for these things.

The only rule is there are no rules.

Most important are the ones that stop trouble makers. Like stopping any heated arguments, bullying etc. Luckily I have not seen that here yet and hope never to do.

The community has been wonderful so far. It's nice to see how well everyone gets along.

2 minutes ago, Connor Krammer said:

The community has been wonderful so far. It's nice to see how well everyone gets along.

True to that. Everyone deserves a virtual pat on the back. It must be the power of true luv. (Sorry couldn't resist)

3 people like this

I find the kickstarters seems to have pretty chill people most of the time.. at least MN9 was like that as well.

Thanks @GreatP3nguin for starting this thread.
I would also like to ask what are the rules are for posting, for example, Youtube videos of music from the OST. A great part of the Muv-Luv experience for those of us who have gone through it, I think, is its wonderful soundrack, and some of us may want from time to time to evoke memories or emotions which we've come to associate with them. Like, for example,

Spoiler

posting "Flame of Life" or "Meiya".

Edited by The Green String