Bumping this to update you guys on a few changes and additions.
- I don't remember ever writing this down but the Storm Vanguard members are administrators and the Rear Guard are moderators.
- The Recruit role has been discarded and as a result, the Eishi role has changed a bit. Current members have been upgraded from the former Eishi role to Valkyrie member. As a Valkyrie, we encourage you to mute channels you want to avoid because of potential spoilers. Here's a summary, just to be clear on this :
Cadet - For those currently reading/planning to soon read Muv-Luv
Eishi - For those who have completed (or want to see spoilers for) Extra and Unlimited but not Alternative
Valkyrie Member - For those who have completed the main trilogy, allows access to all the channels we have, including other âge VNs and shows
- A #guidelines channel has been added as a reminder for what to be mindful of if you intend on interacting with others, the usual stuff which makes sense really.
- Suggestions about the Discord itself can be discussed about in the #suggestions channel.
- Images (outside of spoilerish ones) have a dedicated place to go to in the #pics_and_stuff channel. Video links are fine too.
- #vn_news, like the name suggests, is used for sharing information about other visual novels : releases, crowfunding projects, etc…
- #voice_chat is useful for those of you who speak in the voice channel but need to share stuff like images or links while having a conversation. People who just listen in can also type there to interact, this makes things less confusing.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to stress out a fact. If you join, say hi at the very least even if you intend on lurking, you won't see a bunch of things without a role and that probably defeats the purpose of joining for most people.
Seems like a waste to join the server only toleave just after a few minutes without saying anything, that doesn't help us knowing whether something was wrong or you were expecting something else either. Don't be a stranger, nobody's going to bite